These are the download links:
Release v1.3.0, December 3, 2016
NOTE: The Linux version has this known issue. Please check it.
The editor has an evaluation period of 15 days. If you like to unlock it you can purchase a license key.
Unlock the editor
If you purchase a license you get:
- Phaser Editor installation for all platforms it supports.
- Free updates for the time supported by the license.
- Promo codes for future related tools or materials.
- Personal support by email (in English and Spanish).
- The option to refund the product if you don't like it. This option is valid only for 1 month. We recommend to try the editor before to buy it.
(NEW!) Now we support different type of licenses:
- Phaser Editor 1 Year License
- Phaser Editor 2 Years License
- Phaser Editor Lifetime License
All the editor features are unlocked with any of the licenses. The only difference between the license is the expiration time.
NOTE: Licenses sold before Oct 7, 2016 are valid only for 1 year.
NOTE: Phaser Editor binaries are not available on the selling page (Gumroad) anymore. This page is the place to download the editor. In the selling page you are going to get a Welcome Card file and the serial key.
Phaser Editor does not require any special install. However it is a Java based application, the Java run-time is embedded so the editor runs out of the box. Both the Windows and Linux versions require a 64-bits operating system. We recommend Linux users to read the installation guide.
The Linux version stops loading from time to time. Please read the workaround to avoid it.
If you find any issue please report it.
Subscribe to our newsletter to be notified about updates and new products.