These are the download links:
Release v1.4.1, July 13, 2017
Linux: Phaser-Editor-1.4.1.GA.jre.linux64.zip (read the known issues section)
If you already have a previous version of the editor you can upgrade it following these instructions.
The editor has an evaluation period of 15 days. If you like to unlock it you can purchase a license key.
Unlock the editor
If you purchase a license you get:
- Phaser Editor installation for all platforms it supports.
- Free updates for the time supported by the license.
- Promo codes for future related tools or materials.
- Personal support by email (in English and Spanish).
- The option to refund the product if you don't like it. This option is valid only for 1 month. We recommend to try the editor before to buy it.
(NEW!) Now we support different type of licenses:
- Phaser Editor 1 Year License
- Phaser Editor 2 Years License
- Phaser Editor Lifetime License
All the editor features are unlocked with any of the licenses. The only difference between the license is the expiration time.
Phaser Editor does not require any special install. However it is a Java based application, the Java run-time is embedded so the editor runs out of the box. Both the Windows and Linux versions require a 64-bits operating system. We recommend Linux users to read the installation guide.
The Linux version do not remember the last opened windows. Please read why.
If you find any issue please report it.
Subscribe to our newsletter to be notified about updates and new products.